Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 28, 2019

Soundbar 500 Voice Assistant not available

Hello,

Trying to activate Alexa as a voice Assistant but the settings page shows that voice Assistant is not available

How can I fix this?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Soundbar 500 Voice Assistant not available

Hello raananzvi, 

Thanks for reaching out to the community. I am sorry to hear that you are unable to access Alexa on your Soundbar 500. 

Please ensure that the Bose Alexa integration is available in your country. You can use this link to help you check availability. 

If this is available in your region, please follow these instructions on setting up Alexa. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 28, 2019

Hello,

I purchased the soundbar in Israel but would like to run it in US region and in English language.

Is there a way to change to region of the soundbar to US?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 11, 2020

Worst investment and to regret. 

Shame! The only selling feature which made me to buy this SB700 for 1300 dollars here and never worked! Please find a workaround or make it available everywhere.. 

Highlighted

Hey Ryansdistrict,

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way - what voice assistant are you trying to set up and whereabouts are you located? What part of the process gives you issues?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!