Registered since

Jun 20, 2021

Soundbar 700 Karaoke Audio Delay

Bose product name

Soundbar 700

Country

UAE

Hello, 

I have recently installed the Soundbar 700 and connected it to my Samsung Series 7 TV using HDMI ARC. The TV is also connected to PS4 and Karaoke (Magic Star Maestro) using HDMi from the devices to the TV. 

while the TV and PS4 works perfectly, there is a clear and perceptible audio delay from the Karaoke, especially the vocals from the microphones. 

How do I fix the delay? Please help. 

Thank you for your advice and help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marvin_B

Re: Soundbar 700 Karaoke Audio Delay

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi sujaynanavati.

Welcome to the Community! Thank you for your post.

When you connect your microphone to a digital TV, it is normal to have sound delay. This does not happen to the analog TV. Since human voice is analog, your digital TV is trying to convert it to digital signal and it makes a delay during this process.

Try setting your TV mode as “Game Mode On” as this has proven to resolve sound delay easily. Not all Tv has this though.

The other way is to use a separate audio system for the mic.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Marvin_B

Re: Soundbar 700 Karaoke Audio Delay

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi sujaynanavati.

Welcome to the Community! Thank you for your post.

When you connect your microphone to a digital TV, it is normal to have sound delay. This does not happen to the analog TV. Since human voice is analog, your digital TV is trying to convert it to digital signal and it makes a delay during this process.

Try setting your TV mode as “Game Mode On” as this has proven to resolve sound delay easily. Not all Tv has this though.

The other way is to use a separate audio system for the mic.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post