Soundbar 700 Remote control

Highlighted
Silent Starter

Soundbar 700 Remote control

My remote control from the soundbar 700 doesn't turn on and obviously doesn't work , anybody know how to reset it or should i change it in the store, i bouthg it this Febraury.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Soundbar 700 Remote control

Hi Jose Antonio, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear that your remote is not working correctly and I would love to assist you further. 

Firstly, I would recommend that you attempt to use different batteries in the remote as well as attempting to pair the remote again by: 

• Unplug your router to disconnect your product from the Internet
  • On the remote control, simultaneously press and hold the Volume - and Left arrow buttons for five seconds to clear stored pairings in the remote
  • On the soundbar, press and hold the Action ○ button for five seconds
  • Wait 15 seconds for the remote and soundbar to pair
  • Plug in your router. 

Please update me and the community on the result of this! 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Silent Starter

Hi Hector, I tried that both things and nothing; the problem that i see is happening is that the remote control doesn't turn any light on, seems that is broken or something because no lights turn on never even when i press any button

Jose Antonio

Hi Jose Antonio, 

Thanks for posting and updating me on this! I am sorry to hear the issue still persists. 

As you are still experiencing this issue, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

I am sorry that I wasn't able to help you resolve this. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Silent Starter

Can i go directly to a store so the control can be check and change it in case it applies?

Jose Antonio

Hello Jose, 

Thanks for getting back in touch.

It may be something you can check in-store, however, replacement parts are not always readily available. 

Before doing so, a good way of checking if an IR remote is sending commands is to hold the IR blaster at the top of the remote up to a smartphone camera. It should yield a purple light visible only on the phone screen. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G