Soundbar 700 and Bass Module 700

SOLVED
Highlighted
Audible Advocate

Soundbar 700 and Bass Module 700

How many watts does the Soundbar have? My current LG 4.1 Soundbar has 300 watts. Trying to make a comparison. I don’t have room on the wall on either side of my LG 65” Oled 4K set so the Bass Module will have to be about 20’ from the Soundbar 700. Haven’t seen anything regarding the max wireless distance between the soundbar and sub. If the distance is too far, the cable run would be almost 40’ in the walls with a cathedral ceiling. How far is too far of a cable run?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Soundbar 700 and Bass Module 700

Hello rrodriguez38! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

The power output of the Soundbar 700 is not published as those measurements are usually made in a lab and do not tell the full story of how the soundbar performs where it matters most - in your home. Using ADAPTiQ is also important as it allows the system to customize it's output depending on the precise acoustic environment for maximum performance. The Bass Module 700 has a maximum range of 33 ft, though I caution that getting close to the maximum distance will increase the chances for interference. If you need to run the bass module cabled, we have 15 ft. cables available. For longer distances you will want to ensure that you are using a shielded 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm audio cable. There is no specification data available about the maximum distance for cable but the shortest possible run is always preferable. 

I hope that helps. Enjoy your system! 

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support

3 REPLIES
Audible Advocate

-Wattage on SB 700?

-Max wireless distance from SB 700 to BM 700?

Need answers please. Thanks!

Hello rrodriguez38! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

The power output of the Soundbar 700 is not published as those measurements are usually made in a lab and do not tell the full story of how the soundbar performs where it matters most - in your home. Using ADAPTiQ is also important as it allows the system to customize it's output depending on the precise acoustic environment for maximum performance. The Bass Module 700 has a maximum range of 33 ft, though I caution that getting close to the maximum distance will increase the chances for interference. If you need to run the bass module cabled, we have 15 ft. cables available. For longer distances you will want to ensure that you are using a shielded 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm audio cable. There is no specification data available about the maximum distance for cable but the shortest possible run is always preferable. 

I hope that helps. Enjoy your system! 

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support

Audible Advocate

Thanks Greg! Much appreciated!