Highlighted
Amarpreet
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 8, 2019

Soundbar 700 universal remote lights blinking

I bought my Bose 700 5 months ago....since then I am having trouble connecting it to my Tv.Its connection is not stable to TV.

Now the remote started playing up.cant increase the volume from universal remote...every time I press volume + button.it started blinking and then stable on TV sign..having this issue again and again.

spending top dollar but really frustrated with its performance.

Anyone can help??

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Soundbar 700 universal remote lights blinking

Hello Amarpreet,

Thank you for reaching out to the community. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Soundbar 700. I would love to do what I can to assist you with this. 

So that I can provide you with the most accurate information can you please provide me with the following;

• How do you have your Soundbar 700 connected to your TV?
  • What TV do you own?
  • When you state that the connection is unstable can you please elaborate on this? Is this in terms of the audio cutting out?

Please let us know, we would love to get this resolved for you! 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Amarpreet
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 8, 2019

i have my sounder connected through HDMI-ARC port.Got LG Smart TV.

It is unstable in Audio sometimes it connected with the Tv and sound come through  speaker ,and sometimes even soundbar is connected with TV  and no sound output.It is happening since i bought this soundbar.

Hello Amarpreet,

Thank you for getting back to me with this information. 

I would firstly recommend in reprogramming your remote control to your system. Please observe this link which will provide you with instruction on how to program your remote control. 

If this does not provide any improvements, I would continue onto resetting your Soundbar. You can perform a reset of your soundbar by following these steps:

• Turn the soundbar off
  • Unplug the soundbar power cord from the power outlet
  • Wait 30 seconds
  • Reconnect the power cord
  • Wait 30 seconds for the system to reboot

Please let us know how you get on! 

Kind regards,

Tegan M