Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prasaduk
Participant
Registered since

Sep 29, 2017

Soundtouch 520 wall adapters

Greetings! I just moved in to a new home with preexisting wall wiring, I'm looking for adapters to connect my Soundtouch 520 homethestor. Appreciate any help. Please note Most search results come up for Cinemate 520 which seems to have different connections on accoustymass module. Mine is Soundtouch 520

3 REPLIES 3
Liam_G

Re: Soundtouch 520 wall adapters

Hello Prasaduk, thanks for reaching out! 

I would love to help out and advise what you need to connect your system to the wall wiring. 

For me to give you the best information, are you able to provide images so that I can check what is best for you. Do you see connection points to the wall wiring? 

We used to make an in-wall wiring adaptor for the SoundTouch 520 system, however, we do still have adaptors from console to bare wires (part number: 726313-0010).
I have provided an image of this adaptor below: 

Looking forward to hear from you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
prasaduk
Participant
Registered since

Sep 29, 2017

Hi Liam, thank you. Sorry for the delay. Here is the link to pictures of wall plug and speaker mount. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=14a2XJ1bBImCE5f96aA7YLrl2xmU7Bssf 

Hector_B

Thanks for updating us on this prasaduk, 

The end that connects to the speakers are fine to use. You may need some of the plugs that go into the speakers if they don't currently have any. 

From the images you attached it seems that you have the wiring kit for the 600/650 system. If you give us a call via the Contact Us page here, the team will be able to assist with purchasing the parts you need. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!