JT2019
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 29, 2019

Soundtouch Controller to connect to Lifestyle 135 Series III

I am having difficulty connecting it to LS 135. The unit has an icon with "I" kind of information, a book icon. This is after resetting it. I found online how to reset by taking one battery out and then press and hold the center button. After resetting, all I see is the book icon with "I". 

I searched online and I found the answer to use the Soundtouch app. I searched in the app and there is no setting/explore just setting add or reconnect speaker and speaker settings and I tried all of them with no luck. Is this device even supported for LS 135 Series III?

Model of the SoundTouch Controller: 412555

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Soundtouch Controller to connect to Lifestyle 135 Series III

Author Accepted Answer selected by JT2019

Hello JT2019,

Thanks for your message. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues connecting your SoundTouch Controller to your Lifestyle system but would be happy to help.

The SoundTouch Controller is only compatible with the following systems:

• SoundTouch Portable series I and II
  • SoundTouch 20 series I and II
  • SoundTouch 30 series I and II
  • SoundTouch SA-4 amplifier
  • SoundTouch Stereo JC I and II
  • Wave SoundTouch music system

In addition to this, it also works with the series I SoundTouch adapter when it is connected to a CineMate console or Lifestyle SoundTouch console. If you currently have a SoundTouch adapter connected to the Lifestyle system, it is likely a SoundTouch Adapter II, making it incompatible with the Controller.

Please do let us know if you have any additional questions!

Kindest,

Andy B - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Soundtouch Controller to connect to Lifestyle 135 Series III

Author Accepted Answer selected by JT2019

Hello JT2019,

Thanks for your message. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues connecting your SoundTouch Controller to your Lifestyle system but would be happy to help.

The SoundTouch Controller is only compatible with the following systems:

• SoundTouch Portable series I and II
  • SoundTouch 20 series I and II
  • SoundTouch 30 series I and II
  • SoundTouch SA-4 amplifier
  • SoundTouch Stereo JC I and II
  • Wave SoundTouch music system

In addition to this, it also works with the series I SoundTouch adapter when it is connected to a CineMate console or Lifestyle SoundTouch console. If you currently have a SoundTouch adapter connected to the Lifestyle system, it is likely a SoundTouch Adapter II, making it incompatible with the Controller.

Please do let us know if you have any additional questions!

Kindest,

Andy B - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post