Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 2, 2020

Stop mail from Bose after registering Soundbar

Hi,

Possibly the wrong forum, but it‘s otherwise impossible to get in contact with Bose (used to be a customer friendly firm).

I got my soundbar, got it to work with the app, and never once agreed to receive mail or otherwise communication from Bose... and now mails. And there are no „Unsubscribe“ option.

Does anyone one know how to stop these mails, as I‘m am 100% not interested in them.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Stop mail from Bose after registering Soundbar

Hi casperghst42,

Thanks for reaching out to the community. 

Sorry that you are receiving unwanted emails from Bose. You can opt out at any time, if you are struggling to unsubscribe please reach out to your local Bose product support team where an agent can unsubscribe you. You can reach out to your local support team by clicking this link and selecting your region. This will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!