May 21, 2020

Syncing sky plus remote with solo 5

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 21, 2020

Re: Syncing sky plus remote with solo 5

I'm having issues connecting either the Solo remote with Sky plus or sky plus remote with Solo. I have tried all combinations of codes from sky Nd tried all codes in the book. Dont want to use 2 remotes. Any advice

Highlighted

Hi Jamzy, 

Thank you for your post and welcome! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with programming your remote to control the SkyBox, I'll be more than happy to help you in any way I can. 

Can you tell me where you are located and the codes you have tried? 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 21, 2020

Thanks. I am in the UK and the codes I have tried to sync the bose remote with sky are 8535, 5752 and 5750. None of which worked. I can change the sound level on the Bose remote but cannot change the sky channels. I also tried to sync The Sky remote to to Bose soundbar and went thru all the suggested codes that they have logged when adding soundbar. 

Highlighted

Thank you for confirming, @Jamzy

Did you cycle through the available codes using the Volume + button until the source lights flash? 

We do not have a code for Sky HD I'm afraid. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 21, 2020

Yes. Cycled thru them all. Still no joy. If I cant get to work I'm afraid I need to return. Cannot manage the inconvenience of using two remotes.

Thanks.