Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 21, 2020

URC15s Universal Remote Control for Cinemate 15 - Code to control UK Sky HD box

I am trying to find the correct code to use in my URC 15s remote control to allow control of my sky HD box. The remote came with my Cinemate 15 soundbar system. Bose gave me a list of 5 digit codes for the solo 5 saying these codes are the same even though my remote takes 4 digit codes and the Solo 5, takes 5 digit codes. All the Bose code books I can find using google that have 4 digit codes, do not list a code for sky HD in the UK.

I am hoping that another member of the forum may have the answer for me.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: URC15s Universal Remote Control for Cinemate 15 - Code to control UK Sky HD box

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jessie_O

Hey Captdab,

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing programming your remote to work with the Sky HD Box. I'll see what I can do. 

We do not have a code for Sky HD but I would recommend trying the codes below to see if these will help gain some functionality. Remember to cycle through the codes. 

- Sky Media: 5750

- Sky UK:      5752

- Sky + UK:   8535

I hope this helps! Let me know how it goes!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: URC15s Universal Remote Control for Cinemate 15 - Code to control UK Sky HD box

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jessie_O

Hey Captdab,

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing programming your remote to work with the Sky HD Box. I'll see what I can do. 

We do not have a code for Sky HD but I would recommend trying the codes below to see if these will help gain some functionality. Remember to cycle through the codes. 

- Sky Media: 5750

- Sky UK:      5752

- Sky + UK:   8535

I hope this helps! Let me know how it goes!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 21, 2020

Thanks, 8535 is the code that worked.