Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 29, 2020

Unable to connect my Bose 700 Soundbar universal remote to TV

Hi,

I have Bose 700 Sound Bar and Bass Module. I have tried to connect the Universal Remote to my TV- LG OLED C9, but it never worked. The set up was never successful. I did even try factory reset, but no luck. Please help.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Unable to connect my Bose 700 Sound Bar Universe Remote to control my tv

Hi @SanjayPantula,

Welcome to the Bose Community! Sorry that you've not been able to program the universal remote to control your LG TV. 

When you say it never worked, does it not control the TV at all? When the setup was never successful, at want point did it fail, and what happened?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 29, 2020

Hi Charlotte,

Thanks for your response.

Yes, the set up was never successful and couldn’t control the TV at all. It didn’t recognise the TV automatically so I had to manually select TV make- LG and then failed at a stage when it says that “sound with adjust automatically and proceed ahead if yes”

Highlighted

Hey Sanjay,

Thank you for letting us know. To confirm, were you able to enter the model number of the TV? Did the application accept it?

Are you able to provide a screenshot of the stage that you are facing trouble with? Do you make it past the stage that asks to manually turn on your TV with the LG remote?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.