Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 11, 2020

Universal Remote and Tata Sky HD Box Buttons

I am using a Bose Soundbar 700 paired with my Samsung Smart TV and Tata Sky HD.

The bose universal remote has been setup to control the Tata Sky box and my TV along with the soundbar.

Everything is working perfectly fine, with just one glitch - the remote has a DVR button, but when I press it, it does not lead me to the plan screen on Tata Sky, meaning there is no way for me to playback recorded series/channels on tata sky.

Is there a different button which mirrors the function of opening up the recorded video screen?

I have to keep going back to using the original Tata Sky remote because I mostly record and then play back rather than watching live TV.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Universal Remote and Tata Sky HD Box Buttons

Hi Shubhamgarg,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm glad to hear that your system is working well for you! As you are using a universal remote, there is a chance that you may lose some functionality. Try other buttons like the menu or home button to see if these were miss-assigned. Otherwise, try removing the programing in the up for your Sky box and try reprogramming it. 

I hope this helps! let me know how it goes!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!