Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 26, 2020

Universal Remote codes for newer devices

I have the Bose Solo 15 Series II with Bose universal remote (P/N: 714919-001S) and am searching for codes for a Sony Blu-ray Player UBP-X800M2 and Spectrum 210 Cable box. Neither blu-ray players nor Spectrum apparently existed when I purchased my Solo 15 and I am trying to get all my equipment functioning on the Bose Universal Remote. I have tried several codes from the old list of Cable boxes and have tried the Sony DVD code for the Blu-Ray with success. Any help would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Universal Remote codes for newer devices

Hello DRB75, 

Thanks for posting. Welcome to the Community. 

The code for Sony is 0000

Remember, when programming, you need to press the Vol+ button to activate the code. There are up to 30 different codes associated with that code, each accessed by an additional press of the Vol+ button.

Note: the remote needs to have a clear line of sight with the device you are programming.

More information for programming the remote can be found here.

Thanks.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 26, 2020

Thanks. I must have overlooked the instructions to press the + key repeatedly.

BTW, the Comcast code (1355) works for Spectrum equipment.

Thanks for your reply! 

Don't worry, I made the same mistake when I first attempted to program the remote myself! 😄. It's easily overlooked, which is why I always remind customers when they have issues. 

Thank you for adding the tip Re: Comcast working with Spectrum equipment. I'm sure this will be incredibly useful for other Community users with similar products. 

Have a great day. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.