Philip144
Participant
Registered since

May 25, 2021

Using Headsets with a TV

I have a Samsung SmartTV UN46D8000 and want to connect two headsets to it wirelessly.  Can anyone recommend a Bluetooth Receiver/Transmitter that uses the digital TOSLink connector to connect to the TV itself?

Bose product name Quickconnect 35 II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
NeonsNight
Expert
Registered since

Nov 4, 2018

Re: Using Headsets with a TV

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

@Philip144 wrote:

I have a Samsung SmartTV UN46D8000 and want to connect two headsets to it wirelessly.  Can anyone recommend a Bluetooth Receiver/Transmitter that uses the digital TOSLink connector to connect to the TV itself?

I list a few options in this post (Though the second link I provided seems to have changed products). Try them out and make sure you have the option to return them if you do not like them. If you don't what those have to offer, there are many other options out there 🙂

I hope that this helps answer your question. Let us know what you end up getting 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NeonsNight
Expert
Registered since

Nov 4, 2018

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

@Philip144 wrote:

I list a few options in this post (Though the second link I provided seems to have changed products). Try them out and make sure you have the option to return them if you do not like them. If you don't what those have to offer, there are many other options out there 🙂

I hope that this helps answer your question. Let us know what you end up getting 🙂

View solution in original post

Philip144
Participant
Registered since

May 25, 2021

Found one, a TroTronics TT-BA09 Pro. It works well.

NeonsNight
Expert
Registered since

Nov 4, 2018

@Philip144 wrote:

Found one, a TroTronics TT-BA09 Pro. It works well.

Glad I could help and thanks for letting us know 🙂

I googled it and added a link if anyone else wants to purchase what you got.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KO1JNCA/