Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 11, 2020

Vcs10 speaker connection

Hi there!

I have the av28 receiver standard setup to a ps48 sub and 4 pairs of cubes. I would like to know if the Vcs10 center speaker is compatible with my current speaker setup which goes directly to the sub, and any other compatible receiver that works with vsc10 speaker. Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Vcs10 speaker connection

Author Accepted Answer selected by osagiesiggy

Hi osagiesiggy!

The Bose VCS-10 Center Channel Speaker is not designed to connect to any control console, it was designed to connect to a receiver or amplifier that you would connect to your TV. It's more of a single speaker than part of a Lifestyle system so there wouldn't be a compatible console you could use it with.

What you would be able to do is connect it to an amplifier or receiver along with other speakers to create a larger layout, but you wouldn't be able to connect it as part of a Lifestyle system as it wasn't built for that purpose.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Vcs10 speaker connection

Author Accepted Answer selected by osagiesiggy

Hi osagiesiggy!

The Bose VCS-10 Center Channel Speaker is not designed to connect to any control console, it was designed to connect to a receiver or amplifier that you would connect to your TV. It's more of a single speaker than part of a Lifestyle system so there wouldn't be a compatible console you could use it with.

What you would be able to do is connect it to an amplifier or receiver along with other speakers to create a larger layout, but you wouldn't be able to connect it as part of a Lifestyle system as it wasn't built for that purpose.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post