Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 2, 2019

Voice mode

I prefer to user the “speaker” mode of the Solo 5 sound bar since the talks sound clearer.

Can the bar be set to keep the last setting of the voice mode when turned off?

In other words, not be required to switch from green to orange each time the bar is turned on.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Aug 25, 2019

Re: Voice mode

Yes.  Refer to the Bose manual that came with the product.  You can also download the manual in a .pdf file online at Bose website.

GOOD luck, thanks for posting, and may you ears be full of Bose magic.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 2, 2019

Hi,

I checked the manual but did not find any information related to my question.

Is there a way to keep the speaker on "voice" mode after turning the speaker off?

Highlighted

Hey Older user, 

Thanks for reaching out via the Bose Community. Welcome to the site! 

Dialogue mode is available on your Solo 5 to make voices more distinct and understandable. It is not possible to permanently enable the feature.

To enter or exit Dialogue mode:

Note: Dialogue mode turns off when your system powers off or changes audio sources.

Using the 4-button remote

On the remote control, press and hold the Mute button until the light on your system blinks orange (on) or green (off) three times. The light then glows orange while Dialogue mode is enabled or green while it is disabled.

Using the universal remote

On the remote control, press the Dialog mode button until the light on your system blinks orange (on) or green (off) three times. The light then glows orange while Dialogue mode is on or green while it is off.

I hope this helps! If you have any additional questions please feel free to get back in touch. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!