Highlighted
JRyall43@comcast.net
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 2, 2019

What current speakers can be used as surround speakers with a Soundtouch 300?

I am attempting to find surround speakers for my Soundtouch 300 soundbar.   The suggested "invisible speakers" are no longer available and the new wireless speakers specify the Soundtouch 500 and 700.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: What current speakers can be used as surround speakers with a Soundtouch 300?

Author Accepted Answer selected by JRyall43@comcast.net

Hey, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

It is great to hear that you are interested in expanding your system and I would love to help. The Bose Surround Speakers 700 would be a good fit. And in my opinion, it sound amazing (I have them in my front room).

They are compatible with: 

• Soundbar 700
  • Soundbar 500
  • Bose Soundbar Bundle
  • SoundTouch 300
  • SoundTouch Soundbar Bundle

Also on sale at the moment and compatible with all of the above, are the equally amazing Bose Surround Speakers. When it comes to rear surround speakers, the only thing you want to stand out is the sound. Standing less than 4" tall, the Bose Surround Speakers fit right in with sound that stands out.

If any community users have any thoughts on these speakers, do let us know. 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: What current speakers can be used as surround speakers with a Soundtouch 300?

Author Accepted Answer selected by JRyall43@comcast.net

Hey, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

It is great to hear that you are interested in expanding your system and I would love to help. The Bose Surround Speakers 700 would be a good fit. And in my opinion, it sound amazing (I have them in my front room).

They are compatible with: 

• Soundbar 700
  • Soundbar 500
  • Bose Soundbar Bundle
  • SoundTouch 300
  • SoundTouch Soundbar Bundle

Also on sale at the moment and compatible with all of the above, are the equally amazing Bose Surround Speakers. When it comes to rear surround speakers, the only thing you want to stand out is the sound. Standing less than 4" tall, the Bose Surround Speakers fit right in with sound that stands out.

If any community users have any thoughts on these speakers, do let us know. 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support 

JRyall43@comcast.net
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 2, 2019

Thank you so much!  I will look into them.

Xyz987
Gabby Guru
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Or, you might find the Bose Virtually Invisible rear surround speakers on eBay.