Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 27, 2019

What if my Cable Box model does not show???

Hi,

I am trying to pair the Bose Remote with my Cable Box (KAON NA1400-B).  The brand shows, but the model does not... what can I do?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Oct 4, 2017

Re: What if my Cable Box model does not show???

When the brand shows - select the brand.  When it asks for the model, rather than type model in just hit submit without entering anything.  From the list of available models pick the one closest to yours and try it for functionality on your remote - the codes may be the same.

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 27, 2019

Thanks for the reply!  Did it... the model is NA1400-B and there ir a NA1450 and a NA1100, but nothing happens... all other codes are different.  Any clue on what else I could do?

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Hi there @alvarocr84 and welcome to the Bose Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you cable box is not appearing here and would be happy to advise.

Thank you @JB1970 for the suggestion here! Often some model numbers use the same codes, and therefore would operate correctly with other models, so it's usually a good bet if you can't see your model straight away 👍!

In order to provide the best advice to you, can I ask which of our systems (and therefore which remote) you are trying to pair your Kaon to? For example, is this a Solo soundbar, or a Lifestyle system?

Please return to me when you can 😊.

Liam W - Community Support

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 27, 2019

Hi!  I have a Lifestyle 600

Highlighted

Hi Alvarocr84, 

thank you for following up with us! 

I would recommend trying all the codes that come up when you pop in the brand name. Even if they look a little different to your actual model number. 

I would also recommend making sure that your system is up to date as this does give you some more remote codes. 

Let me know!

Kindest, 

Jessie O 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.