NeonsNight
Expert
Registered since

Nov 4, 2018

Re: Surround Sound 700 Availability

@J.Jolly wrote:

@NeonsNight 

Thanks for the reply. 

My concern is that someone at Bose took a decision to allocate inventory to new Buyers buying Bundles only and ignoring existing customers. You can buy these as a part of Bundle but not if you already own a system and need an additional surround. 

I do not believe you are correct. Bundles typically are like ordering a meal deal where a business shows customers 3 different items together and sometimes when you purchase a bundle you can get it for a discounted price.

From what I can tell, Bose does not package the SoundBar 700 into one larger box but sells 3 items separately allowing customers to purchase any item either singularly or together. 

I checked the website and at the moment I can only see the 700 subwoofer in stock and not the rears. It says that if you get both you can get a discount. When you check the SoundBar accessories page you can see that they also only shows the 700 subwoofer.

I did see that the 300 shows the subwoofer & rears, but you will notice that it is impossible to purchase as the SoundBar is also sold out and the "Buy Now" button is grayed out... much like both of the rears on their own pages are grayed out.

My policy is I only blame companies for things in their control that they can do but choose not to. I cannot see that to be what's happening in this instance 🤷‍♂️

J.Jolly
Participant
Registered since

Jun 15, 2021

@NeonsNight 

Thanks for your reply. 

I guess we are referring to 2 different websites. I am in Canada, the website still offers the Bundle for $4,999 CAD with delivery 3-14 days. I went till the end on website and it did nt stop me from placing an order at any point. 

Regardless, I guess We just have to wait. Nice chatting. Happy Summers 😊

NeonsNight
Expert
Registered since

Nov 4, 2018

@J.Jolly wrote:

@NeonsNight 

Thanks for your reply. 

I guess we are referring to 2 different websites. I am in Canada, the website still offers the Bundle for $4,999 CAD with delivery 3-14 days. I went till the end on website and it did nt stop me from placing an order at any point. 

Umh, you're talking about a completely different product. A Lifestyle 650 sells for $4,999 CAD and is not a SoundBar 700 with rears and subwoofer...

I have talked about the Lifestyle 650 in a previous post which I think you should also read as it might give you some ideas about why one is sold out while the other is not... also note that it too has been sold out recently with people complaining about that as well.

@J.Jolly wrote:

Regardless, I guess We just have to wait. Nice chatting. Happy Summers 😊

Sadly due to the state of the world at the moment that is all we can do 🤷‍♂️