djshoots
Participant
Registered since

May 31, 2020

Wireless link adapter, Lifestyle V35 and SA-3 with SoundTouch app

If I connect my SA-3 amplifier to my lifestyle V35 and also connect the Bose Wireless link adapter to the V35 can I control both systems through the SoundTouch app?  

3 REPLIES 3
Keith_L

Re: Wireless link adapter, Lifestyle V35 and SA-3 with SoundTouch app

Hi djshoots,

You can indeed connect a Wireless Link Adapter to your Lifestyle system to allow you to use the SoundTouch app to stream to it and the SA-3.

When connected the Lifestyle will treat the Wireless link adapter as it would any other audio-only source. With this, you will be able to play from the SoundTouch app, Bluetooth, Airplay to your Lifestyle, and SA-3.

Let me know if you have any further questions. I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
djshoots
Participant
Registered since

May 31, 2020

One last thing.  There were issues with Bose community yesterday.  In error my response to a service rep was accepted as a solution.  I still need an answer.  Tegan_M was assisting me.  The subject in my request is "Lifestyle V35 compatibility".  Is there any chance you can ask her/him to respond or can you continue in this assist?  

Vicky_W

Hey Djshoots, 

I have replied to your message on the other thread!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!