mohd
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 8, 2021

bose cinemate 1sr STOP WORK AT ALL

The device does not work at all
After installing the power outlet, the white lights, or any orange or green lights, do not appear
There is just a nuisance for seconds and it disappears into the audio chunk

The bass light is flashing orange
I have been suffering from long period of problems with this device and it does not go away
When the device works in the first minute, I can control the volume, and then I cannot
The device has been working for me for five years
The agent bAHRIAN in my country asks for an amount close to half of his real price for the repair, and at the same time he does not know whether he will work or not

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: bose cinemate 1sr STOP WORK AT ALL

Author Accepted Answer selected by mohd

Hey mohd, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! We are sorry to hear that you are having power issues with your system. 

We appreciate the information you have provided us with, let's go ahead and attempt these steps here!

Should the issue persist after these steps, please reach back out to your regional support team for service options.  

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hector_B

Re: bose cinemate 1sr STOP WORK AT ALL

Author Accepted Answer selected by mohd

Hey mohd, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! We are sorry to hear that you are having power issues with your system. 

We appreciate the information you have provided us with, let's go ahead and attempt these steps here!

Should the issue persist after these steps, please reach back out to your regional support team for service options.  

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post