Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 22, 2020

fire stick

why does my amazon fire stick work whilst plug into the front of my bose but once I move it to the rear I cannot get it to work

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: fire stick

Hello Suzie6, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! I would love to assist you with this. 

So that I can provide you with the correct information, can you please let us know which Bose system you have? If you are unsure please use our product identifier tool here.

We look forward to hearing back from you!  

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 22, 2020

Lifestyle-T20

will the Bose Soundlink Wireless link adapter work with the T20 and therefore I can listern to music on the sound system.  also would I be able to connect other speakers to the system

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @suzie6 - thanks for coming back to us. Can you kindly advise what issues you're having with using your Fire Stick with your Lifestyle system, and the corresponding ports? Is this an issue in regards to the inability to view video/hear audio, or inability to control the device(s)? The more detail that you can provide, the more accurately that we can help you out. 🙂

To answer your query regarding the SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapter - yes, you are able to use this in conjunction with your Lifestyle T20 system to listen to music from your mobile devices (phones, tablets, etc) in the home, in addition to creating wireless groups with other SoundTouch and AirPlay 2 enabled-devices in your home to enjoy music on multiple speakers simultaneously. The SoundTouch Wireless link adapter can output audio via optical, RCA, and auxiliary connections, making it widely compatible with a huge range of devices and speaker systems.

You can find details on how to connect devices to your Lifestyle T20 system HERE, under the "An audio-only device (e.g. phone, tablet, CD player)" heading. Hope that this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!