Highlighted
shahriarone
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 14, 2019

instead of BM700 received BM300

I've purchased the SB700 and the BM700 at my local Bose store today but was terribly disappointed, during the set up and installation noticed the bass module is a 300 series.

My understanding in the store and in process of shopping was that I've got the latest 700 series system.
I can't believe instead of a 700 series Bose sold me a 300 series. 
I have to get off my work and take the unit back to the store tomorrow which is a big hassle for me.
It was my first experience to shop from Bose.. spending about 2K on a system...definitely it was not a pleasant shopping and I really felt bad.
7 REPLIES 7

Re: instead of BM700 received BM300

Hi Shahriarone, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you have had this experience and can only apologize for this. 

Please update us on your result of this. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support. 

shahriarone
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 14, 2019

Thanks for the follow up, I have send an email to the sales person as soon as noticed the issue, no reply yet. I called the store today, another sales person picked the phone and after I provide the details in very polite manner despite the hassle I went through and for the unnecessary trip to the store in Yorkdale to return the unit, I've been told simply to bring the unit back to swap with the correct model but like robot and without any apology for the misleading sale and the hassle I go through.   

Hi Shahriarone, 

Thanks for updating me on this. Once again I am very sorry to hear this and sorry that you have had this experience.

I am glad to hear that this issue is being rectified. 

If you have any other issues please do reach back out. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

shahriarone
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 14, 2019

I have just returned the wrong  bass 300 to the Yorkdale store where I purchaced it and got the correct 700 model. For the hassle I went through the only compension was extending the return policy for two weeks more which is useless the standard 30 days seem sufficent. I was expecting to get a better and reasonable compenstion for the misleading sale and all hassels I went through.

My recomendation to Bose buyers is to purchase online after checking quality of the product in the store specifically Bose Yorkdale store becasue when I contact Bose I ve been told they could give me a creadit if I was shoping online. 

Hi Shahriarone, 

Thanks for updating us on this. I am very sorry to hear that you have had this experience. 

I can only apologize once again for this. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

krogerf
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 15, 2019

Last time I visit to NewYork, I have purchased the BM300 at krogerstore which is working pretty fine for me at that cost.

Xyz987
Noisy Narrator
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Mistakes happen.  It was corrected for you and you now have the proper item.  What else to you want?