micmac1234
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 3, 2019

pos

bought soundtouch about four years ago has never worked correcty every update wich is all the time refuses to go in an wants me to reinstall the app every time **bleep**?  will never buy anything that says bose again your co. sucks  this thing has nerver worked right and i expect it never will a total waste of my money you people suck end of storey

3 REPLIES 3
jimgfitz
Noisy Narrator
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Re: pos

So, what have you done the past 4 years to get it working properly?  If you post which Bose product you have and what the problem is, maybe someone can help you.

Highlighted
rickatk
Noisy Narrator
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

@micmac1234 wrote:

bought soundtouch about four years ago has never worked correcty every update wich is all the time refuses to go in an wants me to reinstall the app every time **bleep**?  will never buy anything that says bose again your co. sucks  this thing has nerver worked right and i expect it never will a total waste of my money you people suck end of storey

Over the past 4 years I have owned 3 SoundTouch speakers and recently a ST 10, all updated. My SoundTouch speakers have worked fine. The only problem had to do with a router placement after a move. Otherwise rock solid system.

You are doing something wrong!

jimgfitz
Noisy Narrator
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

I have only owned a Bose Soundtouch 300 and it works perfectly with never a problem.