Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 19, 2020

remote control replace for Cinemate GS 2

How can I be sure to buy correct remote for our system?  Sites offering sales seem to show several, but no obvious place to match product or serial number.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: remote control replace for Cinemate GS 2

Hi tastout,

If you want to make sure you are getting the correct remote for your system, you can double-check your system using the serial number with our Product Identifier, or by calling your local support team. They will be able to identify the system and even order the remote you are looking for with you. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

For the Cinemate GS II, the remote you would want is THIS one. It is described as being for the Cinemate 1SR in the name but if you look at the compatible products it is for the Cinemate GS II as well.

I hope this helps! Let me know how your search for a new remote goes!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!