Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 17, 2020

soundtouch 300 and bass module 500

Hello,
I have bose soundtouch 300 soundbar and bose bass module 500 subwoofer. When I turn on bass module, I really hear less bass comparing to sound what I have just from soundbar. It looks when I turn on bass module, soundbar not playing bass at all.

How to fox it, or adjust bass level? Or it should be like that I bass module 500 was just mot worth to buy it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: soundtouch 300 and bass module 500

Author Accepted Answer selected by Mendis

Hi Mendis,

Thank you for trying that and letting us know.

What does the LED on the back of the bass module show when the soundbar is turned on? If it is connected correctly it will show a solid white light.

If you do not see a white LED, you will need to go through the setup process again to make sure it is paired with the soundbar.

If they are connected correctly and the bass is still low, then I would recommend power cycling both the soundbar and the bass module. To do this, disconnect them both from power for 1 minute, then plug them back in and let them turn back on before testing.

To get hold of a new ADAPTiQ headset, you can contact your local support team and they will be able to help with this. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

Let me know how you get on.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 2, 2020

You use the BOSE music app?

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 17, 2020

I am using sound touch app, there not almost no settings there for soundbar 😕

In bose music app I am not abble to add this soundbar at all...

Highlighted

Hi Mendis, 

Thank you for posting and joining us in the community.

Ther are a couple of things you can do to make sure you get the best sound possible from your system. The first would be to run ADAPTiQ on your soundbar now that the bass module has been connected. By running this again, the soundbar can take into account the extra speaker and tune the sound to your room.

To run ADAPTiQ follow the instructions HERE.

Once you have run ADAPTiQ, if you decide you would still like more bass from your system, you can adjust this by following THESE steps. 

Let me know if you have any more questions. 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 17, 2020

I tried to increase bass level like in instruction, nothing chaging 😕

With adaptiq I have one problem... I don’t have it 😞

Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by Mendis

Hi Mendis,

Thank you for trying that and letting us know.

What does the LED on the back of the bass module show when the soundbar is turned on? If it is connected correctly it will show a solid white light.

If you do not see a white LED, you will need to go through the setup process again to make sure it is paired with the soundbar.

If they are connected correctly and the bass is still low, then I would recommend power cycling both the soundbar and the bass module. To do this, disconnect them both from power for 1 minute, then plug them back in and let them turn back on before testing.

To get hold of a new ADAPTiQ headset, you can contact your local support team and they will be able to help with this. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

Let me know how you get on.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 17, 2020

Reseting everything really helped! Thanks a lot! Now I really enjoy this bose setup in my living room 🙂