afshin
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 14, 2018

when enough is enough

ok, I'm writing this because I am very disasppointed with Bose. paid hifty amount of money for the system and an installer to do the wiring, and accessories.

I purchased a LS 650 less than a year ago, used it probably for 2-3 months and then it started. 

with the last update, the bass module stopped playing a sound, the led at the back turning from amber to white to red repeatedly.

community support suggested reset / manual update, which did not help, and I was recommended to go through bose support by the community support.

I did and I had to pack the bass and send to them. it came back after a week and in 1 day the problem came back.

another support call and they asked me to send it again. and I did.

they called me that they could not find the problem, so asked me to send the console, and I did.

they sent them back claiming they have fixed it but it only worked for 1 day again. even worse ther was a deep obvious nasty scratch on the base module. VERY PISSED.

again asked me to send them both to them, and this time I'm not sure what I will be receiving! a more phiscally damaged system?

Isn't cheapor for BOSE to just simply replace the whole thing?

I bought this as my self and my wife's 40th birthday and to be honest I feel like it was the worse mistake of my whole life.

I feel like I have a second hand phisically damaged sound system which I'm not even sure if it will be working for 1-2 yrs after wards even if they could fix it.

They even not sending a full diagnosis to me saying what is wrong to this. not even replying to my email.

is this the way BOSE supports customers? 

please tell me am I the only one this is happening to?

what is the procedures to rectify such situations? just asking the client to send the system over and over and over until the warranty is over?!

I am truly disappointed

Afshin

2 REPLIES 2

Re: when enough is enough

Hi Afshin, 

Thanks for posting and updating us on your situation. I am so very sorry to hear that you have had this very strange experience and I can only apologize that you have had to endure this. 

Can you please tell me which region you are located in? 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Highlighted
afshin
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 14, 2018

Re: when enough is enough

Hi Hector,
Thanks for your reply
I live in Australia

Regards