Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 1, 2018

Re: 2 Sets of SoundSport free w/left earbud not working correctly(not just during phone calls) @T...

So what was the solution?? The point of posting on forums is to share information, so Tony G “taking it offline” and DMing You is not at all helpful to the frustrated community that is dealing with this issue. I have also had many Bose products and am extremely frustrated with the left headphone issue. I use mine every day as well. Please help!!!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 1, 2018

Re: 2 Sets of SoundSport free w/left earbud not working correctly(not just during phone calls) @T...

I am having the same issue. Can you please provide me the excellent service you provided to the original poster as well? Also, I think it would be very helpful to post the solution to the forum instead of just taking the conversation offline. Thank you.
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 10, 2018

Return and exchange your earbuds!
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi Blamkin81,

Thanks for responding. The best thing would be to contact your local Bose support for assistance. You can use this link. Click on your country, scroll down until you see "Contact Us".

High regards,

Tony G - Community Support

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 12, 2018

Tony_G

I have had the same problem with my SoundSport free w/left earbud not working correctly. At first it occurred occasionally now it is happening all the time and does not re connect. I have tried all the solutions that have been posted but to no success. I am in the UK and will return them for a replacement
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 27, 2018

Re: 2 Sets of SoundSport free w/left earbud not working correctly(not just during phone calls) @Tony

Finally i've got a solution for my earbuds.. i semply opened the settings > general > accessibility > scroll down to hearing and then make sure the mono is off and adjust the audio parlance to be in the meddle not left or right .. and voala !! Hope this could work with u all guys Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 12, 2018

I bought the Soundsport Free wireless and the dropouts on the left ear made them unusable.  I called and they replaced them, and same issue.  I upgraded to the new firmware and now it's even worse.  Walking, the left one cuts out every other step.  The other issue that's a show stopper for me is that calls only work in the right ear.  Being partially deaf in my right ear, I cannot use them for calls.

I called support and they offered an third replacement, No, and then a full refund.  I asked for an upgrade or a replacement with the wired version and was told they couldn't easily refund the difference and if I wanted an upgrade I had to pay the difference.

Being and owner of a Wave radio, bose bluetooth mini speaker, the original system with CD player/sub/soundcubes, 3 noise cancelling travel headphones including the latest QC35 II, I am shocked at the poor quality of the Soundsport Free wireless.   Selling a product with known critical problems.

Not buying Bose again.

___Rich___

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 21, 2018

Bought a soundsport at Apple store .. same problem of left ear but not pairing.... updated all firmware same issue... I have been a Boselover all my life... own all of their mobile and BT ans NC headsets... very disappointed.. going to try returning in apple store... else had to fight with Bose it is only 2 weeks old....
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 21, 2018

Re: 2 Sets of SoundSport free w/left earbud not working correctly(not just during phone calls) @Tony

Bought a soundsport at Apple store .. same problem of left ear but not pairing.... updated all firmware same issue... I have been a Boselover all my life... own all of their mobile and BT ans NC headsets... very disappointed.. going to try returning in apple store... else had to fight with Bose it is only 2 weeks old....
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi Ramiah99,

Thanks for posting. I am so sorry to hear about that. If you are having issues I would contact your local support team for an exchange. Here is a link you can use. Click on your country, scroll down until you see "Contact Us". 

Kindest Regards,

Tony G - Bose Support