Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sanaka
Participant
Registered since

Jun 19, 2021

A few requests for updates of bose sports

I just got a pair of bose sport earphones and i love the sound quality however i am facing quite a few issues that a 18k earphone shouldn't have. 

Firstly, switching connection is a serious hassle as i'd need to disconnect a device first and then reconnect which takes an awful lot of time. It would be amazing if we can have an update on the left ear which enables us to switch between devices with a simple tap to make up for the lack of dual connectivity. It's quite important and would increase the usability by a ton

Secondly, i see that we have a going back on a track option now but we need to choose between skipping forward and skipping backward which is not something i understand as these are a few elementary controls and there isn't an actual point in making the user 'choose'. Also i had a query related to this, can we skip forward tracks on youtube on a macbook? As i am not able to figure it out for my mac, it seems to be working on desktop spotify

Lastly, is there going to be an update like find my buds for sport and QC? 

the features i listed are well expected however the first one is a real hindrance, i believe it can be fixed with a simple firmware update. Please do so if you can as the trouble is seriously off putting and can drive avid users away.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jessie_O

Re: A few requests for updates of bose sports

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hey Sanaka, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community!

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback on our Bose Sport Earbuds! We always welcome feedback from our customers about their experience. As such, I have marked your post as a feedback request so the development team can review it. 

Regarding 'Find My Buds', we do not have any information at this time about whether this feature will be implemented into the earbuds. However, if it does, you will find the notification on the 'News and Announcements' section of the Community. 

With skipping forward, as you are able to successfully achieve this on your desktop with Spotify, I would recommend giving this a try with Spotify on your MacBook. This will give us a better idea of if this is specific to YouTube or your Mac. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jessie_O

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hey Sanaka, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community!

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback on our Bose Sport Earbuds! We always welcome feedback from our customers about their experience. As such, I have marked your post as a feedback request so the development team can review it. 

Regarding 'Find My Buds', we do not have any information at this time about whether this feature will be implemented into the earbuds. However, if it does, you will find the notification on the 'News and Announcements' section of the Community. 

With skipping forward, as you are able to successfully achieve this on your desktop with Spotify, I would recommend giving this a try with Spotify on your MacBook. This will give us a better idea of if this is specific to YouTube or your Mac. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

sanaka
Participant
Registered since

Jun 19, 2021

thank you for your response,
I wanted to ask about the bluetooth switch option. The very least that could be done is being able to disconnect from the buds itself rather than the case as one might not have the case everywhere. I still think that being able to switch between devices is an important feature but even if we can disconnect the device via the buds itself rather than case bluetooth button, it would be handy.

Also are we going to get an update on adding a separate skip forward/backward option as having to choose between the two seems very odd. I believe that i am asking for the bare minimum in my update requests.