Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 30, 2019

Re: Allergic reaction to SoundSport® Free wireless headphones

I have had the same exact problem and all bose store said is, they would replace them? Why would I wasn't a brand new problem. 

Highlighted

Hello Everyone, 

I am sorry that you have had this experience. Please reach out to your local support team as we would like to discuss this with you. You can do this by clicking this link here: https://bose.life/2f4nJid, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. 

Thanks!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 30, 2019

Vicky I have already try that however all they offer a was to be exchange my product with new one.  all I want is either hypo allergenic ear tips and/ or a refund or a similar product

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 1, 2020

Re: Allergic reaction to SoundSport® headphones

I have had Bose soundsport wired headphones for years and never had a problem my headphones.They finally Stopped working and I bought both my boyfriend and I new pairs. We both developed sores and problems in our ear canals.
I am not sure what you changed but I loved these I have used them for years and only recently had a problem. Do you have replacement tips why all the sudden are these a problem. That makes me really sad. What are you doing to rectify the situation because obviously when I googled this problem many people had it.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 14, 2020

I received these yesterday for my birthday. As with everyone else on this thread, I have developed a severe allergic reaction to the tips despite having used Bose wired headphones for many years without a problem.

Are there hypoallergenic tips available? Otherwise they’ll be back to the shop

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 26, 2020

It sounds like I have had the same issue. I purchased these in April 2020, after several uses I developed a severe rash in my ears and needed a medical prescription to clear it up. I didn't make the connection to the headphones and continued using them, since I have never had any issues with silicone before.  I've since experienced 4 more 'flare ups' and continued checking in with the doctor trying to find another cause. I stopped using them recently and started doing research and found this thread! I called support and the only offer they were able to make for me was a replacement of the same headphones made from the same material. It feels like an inadequate solution considering the real safety concern here with people requiring medical attention from basic product usage.