Jul 10, 2017

Re: Apple Watch Pairing issue

this solution finally worked, thanks!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 16, 2017

Read through the chain and tried the airplane mode and no luck.

Then on the iPhone went to Bluetooth settings and forgot the sounds port. IWatch then paired. Paired iPhone.

Hope this helps others
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 16, 2017

Read through the chain and tried the airplane mode and no luck. Then on the iPhone went to Bluetooth settings and forgot the sounds port. IWatch then paired. Paired iPhone. Hope this helps others
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 23, 2017

oh yes indeed the airplane mode solution works a treat.  I simply set the Apple Watch to Airplane mode, then went back into iTunes and hopped back to a layer that asked phone or watch as source.  selected watch and it said no bluetooth so i selected 'bluetooth on' and it found my Bose AE2s but this time paired sweetly,  then selected the watch playlist and off we go.  went for a walk digging my tunes, also turned Airplane mode off and the pairing remained pumping the tunes out. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 19, 2017

I had no issue pairing my sport sound headphones at xmas but when they became faulty, I was send new ones through warranty, they wouldn't pair up. This must be an Apple Watch bug watchOs 3.2.3.. Flight mode worked for me thanks.👍👍
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 18, 2017

Turn on airplane mode on Apple Watch then it will connect
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 19, 2017

I spent the last three days trying to sort this. A combination of these replys sorted in exactly 3 minutes!!!

put the watch into flight mode turn the bluetooth on and pair from that.

JOB DONE!

HAPPY DAYS!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 21, 2017

Thank you! - Simply turning Airplane mode on, then trying to connect worked! (obviously had to turn bluetooth on).... I'm not actually a bose user, but I couldn't connect my Harman/kardon speaker or find details on how to sort this issue anywhere else... THANKS IRENEUS!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 23, 2017

headphones pair and able to listen to music however they don't work when I get phone call or place a call. Goes back to the apple watch. I have newest apple watch with cell capabilities.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

ROONEDOGGIE,

Thank you for reaching out!  I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue, it sounds like it's an issue in the settings on your watch. I've included a link to Apple watch support here that will give you some more information on how to troubleshoot this. 

Let me know if you need anything.

Have a lovely day,

Shiloh_C