Audio dropouts with Quietcomfort Earbuds on Mac
I use the QC earbuds w/NC for calls and audio. I received them yesterday and after getting everything paired and set up, I'm noticing that when there's a steady stream of audio - either music, or streaming video - the audio cuts out sporadically. Sometimes every few seconds, sometimes a few minutes apart.
- 2018 Macbook Pro w/Touch Bar, latest MacOS and firmware
- Single Thunderbolt 3 USB-C connection to a Thunderbolt 3 dock, to which all of my peripherals are connected.
- Wifi is disabled --> I am directly connected via ethernet to my router
- Only other bluetooth devices connected are: keyboard, Apple trackpad.
- Mouse is connected via Logitech USB-unifying receiver
I don't have any connectivity issues with my Bose Headphones 700 --> those connect flawlessly and don't have any audio dropouts.
Would love to know if anyone else is experiencing the same issues, who might also be using a Macbook Pro? It's hard to tell whether this is a bluetooth issue or an earbuds issue?