Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 13, 2019

BLUETOOTH DONGLE FOR SOUNDSPORT PULSE

Does Bose sell a bluetooth dongle for Soundsport Pulse earbuds to connect to a PC?

I have a Dell pc upgraded to Windows 10 Pro.  I have tried using a Plugable model USB-BT4LE

and although my earbuds say they are connected to my pc, there is no sound in the earbuds - music continues thru the pc speakers.

Perhaps there is another brand of dongle that you recommend?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: BLUETOOTH DONGLE FOR SOUNDSPORT PULSE

Hi jmr1956, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! 

We don't produce a Bluetooth Dongle at all unfortuantly. You should be able to connect to your PC directly via Bluetooth if your PC has Bluetooth. I would recommend that you check the Audio Output on the PC to ensure that the audio is being routed correctly. 

This can be done by going to the Dell's Settings > System > Sound > Output Device > then selecting the SoundSport Pulse. 

If they are connected like this and still don't output audio to the device try clearing the pairing list for the headphones via: 

• Power off your product
  • Press and hold the Power/Bluetooth button for 10 seconds until you hear Bluetooth device list cleared.

You will also need to forget this connection from the PC's pairing list to ensure that the connection is fully removed. To do this on your PC please go to settings > Bluetooth > Select the headphones and remove the device. 

Please update me on the result of these steps! 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 13, 2019

Re: BLUETOOTH DONGLE FOR SOUNDSPORT PULSE

Hector B,

It took a few attempts using your suggestions and then windows jumped in and made other suggestions.
Bottom line is earbuds are working.
Thanks for the help.