BOSE QuietControl 30 - Rubberized section opening up

Highlighted
Silent Starter

BOSE QuietControl 30 - Rubberized section opening up

Hello,

I am having BOSE QuietControl 30 for the past 3 months now and the rubber shell casing is falling apart. Can someone give me contact information from BOSE customer support to have this replaced?

Certainly, it is not something which I want to pay the amount for. Pictures attached.IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

4 REPLIES

Re: BOSE QuietControl 30 - Rubberized section opening up

Hi Liju Alex,

Thanks for the post, and I'm sorry to see the issues you're having with your QC30s.

You can find the phone number for your local support center by going to THIS link, selecting your country and scrolling to the bottom of the page to "Contact Us".

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Brandon - Community Support

Silent Starter

Thank you Brandon,

I contacted the BOSE UK who then later diverted me to Swedish support to help resolve the issue.

Quiet Contributor

You are lucky that your QC30 was bought in Europe. I also got the same rubber loose like you, and power button mis-alignment. As I was kind of first batch of customer who pre-ordered this model from Bose in Hong Kong, so the warranty are now expired. The local Bose service center don't even willing to repair it at my cost. I suppose the core components inside are still good it just a rubber cover issue, I don't want to dump it and create another electronic waste. And it looks pretty obivous that it is a design pitfall that cover will expand after some use. 

Hi jchk,

Thanks for taking the time to post. We are very sorry for all the trouble you have experienced with your headphones. We understand it's frustrating when a product stops working properly. We generally don't repair headphones but would rather replace them with a new pair. Even beyond the warranty period, we try to provide service options that would involve a replacement at a discounted rate. For the available options for your situation, we would encourage you to work closely with your local support team for assistance. Here is a link you can use. Click on your country, scroll down until you see "Contact Us."

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support