Juliandilullo
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 12, 2020

Battery Case discharging while not in use

Hi, 

I have a soundsports free with no more than 3 months of use and i notice that when the headphones and the case is fully charged and not in use the battery of the case drains itself. 

Any ideas ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Battery Case discharging while not in use

Author Accepted Answer selected by Juliandilullo

Hi Juliandilullo,

I'm sorry that you have been disappointed by your experience with your SoundSport Free wireless headphones. It is natural for the battery to discharge when not in use. This is the case with most lithium-ion batteries. The charging case will detect a drop in battery and then begin to charge the headphones to 100% again. This, therefore, means that over time the charge of the charging case will deplete.

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Battery Case discharging while not in use

Author Accepted Answer selected by Juliandilullo

Hi Juliandilullo,

I'm sorry that you have been disappointed by your experience with your SoundSport Free wireless headphones. It is natural for the battery to discharge when not in use. This is the case with most lithium-ion batteries. The charging case will detect a drop in battery and then begin to charge the headphones to 100% again. This, therefore, means that over time the charge of the charging case will deplete.

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post