Participant
Registered since

Sep 26, 2020

Battery dies without even using it

I got these headphones almost 2 years ago and I’ve been experiencing an issue with the battery life for the past 6 months. I can charge them up completely, not use them at all, and they’re completely dead 2 days later. Tried out the software update that was suggested and that did nothing. Called customer service and they said the only thing I can do is spend another $150 for a replacement pair- which is ridiculous. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Battery dies without even using it

Hey MSM, 

Thanks for reaching out, I am sorry that your headphones battery is deteriorating. 

To look into this further, we would need to know which headphones you have. You can identify them by typing your serial number into here. To set your expectations, we would only be able to complete troubleshooting via the forums. Customer service is the people to talk to about exchanges, and refunds and we are unable to assist in any customer service matters. We are a peer-to-peer based support forum, and assist with troubleshooting when we can. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!