Highlighted
Merc
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 12, 2019

Battery issue

I am facing several problems with the bose soundsport free wireless, the left bud goes off quiet often and it’s been just a couple of months since i got this product & the battery stays only for an hour of usage! Totally disappointed with the product. This was purchased in the US & i am in India right now. I called the customer care support but they didn’t give me any solution on this, fyi the software is upto date. Kindly get me a solution on this asap 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Battery issue

Hi @Merc,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you're having with your SoundSport Free headphones - I hope I can help you get things resolved.

You mentioned having issues with the left bud going quiet - possibly disconnecting - so I think it might be worth trying a reset of the headphones. You can see how to do this here.

Also, a Bluetooth re-connection may help with this. Tips for that are here.

However, if you are currently living in India, you will need to contact the Customer Service team in regards to further assistance about what you can try next.

Let me know how the troubleshooting goes for you.

Warm regards,

Sam F - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Merc
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 12, 2019

These steps were earlier suggested by the bose customers support which didn’t work. My major problem is the battery which stays for a very short period, to be more precise it just stays for an hour which i tested yesterday. Even in India many seem to have facing problems with this particular model. Kindly get me a solution on this. It’s hardly a couple of months old & am having a bad experience with it already. I did contact the service provider here but they demanded an invoice copy which i missed. Someone kindly get me solution. This is like a very bad experience with bose. 

Highlighted

Hi Merc, 

Thanks for posting and updating us on this. Sorry to hear that the steps listed above did not resolve this issue for you. 

Can you please also attempt to charge the headphones via a different power outlet to ensure that they are correctly charging? Also can you please let us know if you are using the official Bose charging cable that came with the headset? 

I understand that you have already contacted Bose India but this isn't something our community team can assist you with further, I would recommend reaching back out to Bose India to see which service options are available to you. You can reach them via this link here

Kind regards, 

Hector B 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Merc
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 12, 2019

Dear, 

I have tried all means as u said, none worked & even i contacted Bose India support over mail but they in-fact demand an invoice copy which I don’t have. This experience with bose is really bad. A product which was purchased few months ago (not more than 6months) which is said to be under warranty has so many problems. 
Kindly take this as a special case & help me out 

Thank you

Highlighted

Hello Merc, 

Thanks for getting back to us, I'm very sorry to hear this. 

Regrettably the community is a place of troubleshooting and we are unable to assist with any service options. We do apologize that you have had this experience and I can understand your frustrations, however this will have to be discussed with your local support team. 

I apologize that we could not do more to get this resolved for you. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M