Highlighted
Cambolishhh
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 6, 2019

Bluetooth connectivity cycles in & out in left ear bud while listening to music/podcast

I have a set of soundsport free wireless and when listening to music or podcasts, the left bud will drop out and then come back in after a couple seconds. This happens every few minutes. I checked for a new firmware version but it appears that 2.6.0 is the latest stated on the Bose Updater page, while I did see that 2.7 was referenced in some articles. I do really like the convenience of these headphones, but it gets irritating to try to listen to things with it constantly coming in & out. When this happens, the Battery for both ear bus is at 100%. Please help. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bluetooth connectivity cycles in & out in left ear bud while listening to music/podcast

Hello Cambolishhh, 

Welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear that you appear to be having a connectivity issue with the left earbud of your SoundSport Free Headphones. 

Thanks for attempting some troubleshooting! 

What platforms do you experience this connectivity issue?

Does this occur across all devices you connect your headphones to?

How do you also tend to connect your headphones? Is this via the Bose Connect App or directly to your Bluetooth settings of your device. 

Please let us know! 

Kind regards, 

Tegan M - Community Support