Highlighted
fulo009
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 18, 2019

Bose 500 earbuds

Any word on these? Im in the need of some earbuds but Bose is taking too long to announce anything.... 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Bose 500 earbuds

Hi @fulo009

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community. I'm pleased to hear of your excitement and anticipation towards our new range of earbuds.

Regrettably at this time however, I do not have any information in regards to the release date of our new products. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

However, be sure to stay up-to-date with our future by following our socials and the Bose Community for any future news regarding this or other product announcements.

Warm regards,
Sam F - Community Support

fulo009
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 18, 2019

Hmmm I see, since the Soundsport free are the only other alternative.... I know that you can’t use just the left earbud on its own since the right one receives the signal and transmits it to the left bud, so I have a few questions...

1) Can I have both earbuds playing but can I only use the left and put the right bud in the case or in my pocket?

2) If the above question works out and I can have the left earbud separated from the right, when O receive a phone call can I answer it from the left bud only?

Hello fulo009, 

Thank you for posting and reaching back out to us today! 

This would not work if the right bud was placed in the case, however this should work if you placed the earbud in your pocket. 

You aren't able to answer the call with the left earbud as the controls are on the right earbud, also call audio is only sent to the right headphone due to the design of the headset. 

If you have any other questions, please do let us know. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B 

fulo009
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 18, 2019

Oh man thats a disappointment and all the more reason to wait for a new version of the earbuds. Thanks for the prompt replies.