Highlighted
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Nov 28, 2019

Bose Connect App Is not connecting to my Bose Soundsport Free Earbuds

Bose Connect App Is not connecting to my Bose Soundsport Free Earbuds. The app seems to limited options compared to what it should have. 

Any support or information shall be greatly appreciated. 

Take care Community. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Bose Connect App Is not connecting to my Bose Soundsport Free Earbuds

Author Accepted Answer selected by DJ TomCat

Hey Dj TomCat, 

Thank you for posting and updating us on this. Sorry to read that deleting and reinstalling the app did not resolve this for you. 

Can you please let us know which features appear to be missing for the app or which features should be added, as in your first post you said the application was limited. 

Let's ensure that the headphones are running the latest version by connecting them to a PC and visiting our Bose Online Updater, then follow the onscreen instructions. Another great step would be to perform a standard product reset on the headset by: 

• Place your earbuds in the charging case
  • Connect the charging case to a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait five seconds
  • Disconnect the USB cable from the charging case, then wait one minute
  • Remove your earbuds from the case.

I look forward to hearing back from you with the result of these steps and if any other users are having a similar issue please do let us know. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Hi DJ TomCat, 

Thank you for your post and welcome!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you seem to be experiencing with the connect application. Let's see what I can suggest!

I would recommend deleting the app and reinstalling it. This should help to make sure that the app is downloaded correctly. 

Let me know how you get on! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Nov 28, 2019

Dear Jessie O. 

Thanks for your suggestion. I deleted and reinstalled the app but seem to have the same issue. 

Appreciate your time 🙏🏼

Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by DJ TomCat

Hey Dj TomCat, 

Thank you for posting and updating us on this. Sorry to read that deleting and reinstalling the app did not resolve this for you. 

Can you please let us know which features appear to be missing for the app or which features should be added, as in your first post you said the application was limited. 

Let's ensure that the headphones are running the latest version by connecting them to a PC and visiting our Bose Online Updater, then follow the onscreen instructions. Another great step would be to perform a standard product reset on the headset by: 

• Place your earbuds in the charging case
  • Connect the charging case to a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait five seconds
  • Disconnect the USB cable from the charging case, then wait one minute
  • Remove your earbuds from the case.

I look forward to hearing back from you with the result of these steps and if any other users are having a similar issue please do let us know. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Nov 28, 2019

Hi there Hector B,

Sorry I selected the incorrect button. 

The issues are all still unresolved. 

I cannot update the firmware as once I connect the unit to the computer via USB, it gives me an error message that one earbud is missing even though the earbuds are both seated properly in the charge case. 

I am not sure if the app is having problems as maybe the software is not compatible with the iphone 11 Pro. 

Kindly share your thoughts please?

Cheers,

DJ TomCat. 

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 1, 2019

Hi

I am having the same problem for a new head phone.  From the conversation thread it is not clear if this was solved and how it was solved.

Dcblack11