Niraj Agrawal
Participant
Registered since

Jan 16, 2021

Bose Earbuds usage for Conference call like Microsoft Skype and Microsoft Teams

I bought Bose QuiteComfort earbuds and have been using it for couple of months. I would like to thank the engineers from Bose who have created such a high quality ear buds. I have updated the App as well as the firmware. Not only I hear music and calls from Android phones but I heavily use to connect to Skype and Teams from Windows 10 Desktop. I can say that the call quality is great and crystal clear. There are some features which I would like to see in this earbuds.

1. Support for AptX codec.

2. Touch gesture to mute the mic.

3. When connected to Skype and Teams. There is no way to know at what level the ANC is working. 

Rest is all fine. 

Thanks again to clearly say I have invested in the right ear buds.

Regards

-Niraj

1 REPLY 1
Sam_F

Re: Bose Earbuds usage for Conference call like Microsoft Skype and Microsoft Teams

Hey Niraj,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community. I'm glad to hear you're such a huge supporter of the QuietComfort Earbuds, and that they're a great accessory for your day-to-day life.

I will take the recommendations you've suggested on-board, and have them passed onto the relevant development team as feedback and idea for future improvements. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how you think of making this product even better - if you have any other queries please let us know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!