Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 1, 2019

Bose Free Soundsport left earbud not connecting after many trials

On top of the problem I (still) have where the left earbud sounds with so much less volume than the right earbud, now I ended up with a new problem. I cannot make the left earbud to connect. I have tried about 10 times!!! this is SO frustrating!!!

I am totally disappointed and want Bose to send me a full refund. I am in Brasil now. When I was in the US I strived to buy a good pair of earbuds to use when running. Thought Bose was the top brand. Unfortunately, this is not the case. Last month, I ended up buying a much more cheaper pair (Redmi) where the sound and quality is much better. Must of all, I do not have problems!

Do not see either why we have an App to use with these Bose earbuds! Such a waste of time.

Please, kindly send me an e-mail with the details on how I can get reimbursed. I believe I deserve that. Do not send me an e-mail saying I am doing something wrong and need to do something else. I will be returning these earbuds per your instructions via e-mail.

I am really tired of trying using these earbuds with no success.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Bose Free Soundsport left earbud not connecting after many trials

Hello dsigismondi, 

I am very sorry to hear of your disappointment regarding the SoundSport Free headphones. We would love to do what we can to help.

The Community is a place of troubleshooting and we cannot assist with any refunds or service options. However we will happily look into this issue with you!

It sounds as though you have already attempted some troubleshooting? What steps have you already performed?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 28, 2020

Hi, I’m having the same issue! Got my earbuds as a gift and the left one won’t connect/ light won’t turn on at all even after it’s been fully charged. 

Highlighted

Hi LID3,

I'm sorry to hear you are also having trouble with the left ear of your headphones. Let's see what can be done to get that back up and running!

As the left ear is not showing any lights once you take it out of the charging case, what you would want to do first is reset the headphones. To do this what you would want to do is:

• Place your earbuds in the charging case.
  • Connect the charging case to a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait five seconds.
  • Disconnect the USB cable from the charging case, then wait one minute.
  • Remove your earbuds from the case.

It would also be worth making sure they are fully up to date using our Device Updater on a computer, and following the on screen instructions.

If the earbud still does not turn on after doing this, then I would recommend getting in touch with your local support team, as they will be able to help you resolve this issue. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

Let me know how you get on with this!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 1, 2019

I still cannot make the left earbud to work. It does not turn on. I have tried many times and I have done all steps per instructions on previous posts.

Now with the COVID-19, I am not able to even return them.

BOSE should provide a solution.