Patng
Participant
Registered since

Jan 6, 2021

Bose QC 30 Bluetooth signal can not be found

Bose product name: QC 30

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.): All. Can not find the Bluetooth signal from the device QC 30.

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce: As mentioned above.

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.): 

When did you start to experience the issue? 2 nights ago. Did it work correctly previously? Yep, worked perfectly.

Any troubleshooting steps you took: Every steps prescribed by Bose and have also sent to the Bose authorised service centre. They said they can’t help but I can get a new head phones at 20% discount if I trade in!!! (That is not good enough!!!!).

8 REPLIES 8
Hector_B

Re: Bose QC 30 Bluetooth signal can not be found

Hey Patng, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community! Sorry to hear that you have had this experience with your QC30's. 

Can you please let us know exactly what steps you have performed so far? This will ensure that we don't get you to repeat anything. 

I'd also like to know if you see any LED status indicators on your headset at all? 

We look forward to hearing back from you with further information. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Patng
Participant
Registered since

Jan 6, 2021

All lights indicator working perfectly fine e.g. the Bluetooth and Power indicators.

I have reboot my QC 30 and tried again and again. I have also “cleared” all Bluetooth devices. I have waited till the battery runs flat then recharged the unit again. 

Charlotte_G

Thanks for letting us know! Could you please ensure that the latest firmware is installed by visiting btu.bose.com on a computer?

Get back to us with the outcome fo this.

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Patng
Participant
Registered since

Jan 6, 2021

Tried the Bose Updater i.e. to update the Firmware but cant coz the massage popped out is “USB device not recognised”. I have tried all the cables provided by my Bose products. Same message appears

Jeff_G

I'm sorry to hear that, Patng.

Moving forward, please contact the local team in your country to seek service here.

Thanks!

Patng
Participant
Registered since

Jan 6, 2021

I have reached out to Bose local/Malaysian service centre but they are unable to help me. Appreciate if you can contact the local service centre and give them direction on how to fix my problem. If not, pls provide alternative or give me a replacement..... i am a devoted fan of Bose and this has given me a real bad experience.

Patng
Participant
Registered since

Jan 6, 2021

Why no reply to my message????? I am utterly disappointed with the service. 

Vicky_W

I am sorry but this is a peer-to-peer based support forum and we are unable to assist in customer service issues. If you need help with customer service, please give us a call. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us.

We would be unable to assist further I do apologize for any inconvenience caused.