Abdallaatya
Collaborator
Registered since

Aug 6, 2020

Bose QC Earbods right side randomly stop working

For advice I’m not recommend anyone to purchase this Bose QC earbuds , I have a lot of issues with Bose qc. The first problem is that the noise cancellation is not working properly because there is an issue with the noise canceling function not working randomly 1 in 10 using / I hear white noise loud enough to be annoying. I have tried connecting my headphone to different devices, but it still remains the same across all devices. The battery drains quickly, i am contact Egypt costumer service. No replacement right side or replacement. I’m still waiting for any response from Bose customer service Egypt 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Abdallaatya
Collaborator
Registered since

Aug 6, 2020

Re: Bose QC Earbods right side randomly stop working

Author Accepted Answer selected by Abdallaatya

Thanks so much for helping me. Yes I’m updating no fix this problem. I am still waiting for customer service Egypt to replacement right side or totally replacement 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jessie_O

Hey Abdallaatya, 

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues with the QC Earbuds. I'll be more than happy to help you with your Noise Cancellation. 

Have you tried an update? I would recommend starting here. You should be able to this in the Bose Music Application.

Let me know! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Abdallaatya
Collaborator
Registered since

Aug 6, 2020

Author Accepted Answer selected by Abdallaatya

Thanks so much for helping me. Yes I’m updating no fix this problem. I am still waiting for customer service Egypt to replacement right side or totally replacement 

View solution in original post