AnasAK97
Participant
Registered since

Dec 4, 2020

Bose QC Earbuds Update causing a Stereo Issue

The volume control on my phone, the app, and the earbuds do not change the volume of the buds, but they change which earbud side has more volume. If I go to max volume, the right earbud is very loud and the left has very little volume, if I go to low volume, the left earbud is louder and the right earbud is almost completely off. The volume of the voice assistant and sound effects are all equal. I have tried resetting my earbuds, resetting bluetooth settings on the phone, and also re-installing the app, both alone and all at once. 

Please fix this issue ASAP, I am forced to listen to one volume at 50% because it is the only even split of volume on the earbuds as of right now.

Bose QC Earbuds

U.S.

1.07-9486+620b71c

Samsung Galaxy S20

1 REPLY 1
Sam_F

Re: Bose QC Earbuds Update causing a Stereo Issue

Hey AnasAK97,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to learn you're experiencing an issue with the audio on your new QC Earbuds but I'd be happy to advise.

From what you've mentioned it seems you tried a good amount of troubleshooting including a product reset, clearing the Bluetooth pairing, and uninstalling the app. I'd be interested in knowing if the buds act this way when connected to other devices. Have you had the chance to test the buds with a different device and play music to see if the volume still has trouble leveling across both buds? I look forward to hearing back.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!