SilentStorm1
Participant
Registered since

Oct 21, 2020

Bose QC - Unequal Volume Increase between left/right earpiece

Bose product name: Bose QC Earbuds

Hi,

I have issues increasing volume of my left earbud piece after updating the music app past 40%.

Increasing volume between 0 - 40%, left and right earbuds are in sync. After 40%, only my right earbud increases volume.

3 REPLIES 3
Vicky_W

Re: Bose QC - Unequal Volume Increase between left/right earpiece

Hello SilentStorm1, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the forums. 

This certainly is a strange issue, I would love to help. Can I please confirm if this is with all audio devices or just a specific one? Let's try resetting the headphones to get this fixed. Most issues can be resolved with a reset if they have encountered a small bug. The steps to do this can be found here

Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Neclepsio
Participant
Registered since

Feb 22, 2021

While using touch volume control, the buds went out of sync. Left one was much lower than right one, and did not change at all when changing volume neither using smartphone volume nor using touch controls. It only went off when setting to zero. After reset following https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/articles/HC2563/productCodes/qc_earbuds/article.html it worked, but I think it should not happen or at least there should be an easier way out of it (not requiring so much time and a power source): maybe some sort of "panic button" in the app.

Neclepsio
Participant
Registered since

Feb 22, 2021

This happened again today, after less than one week. I'm really disappointed. I was out, without any access to outlets. The good news is I just did the steps 2-4 from the resetting instructions (in the previous post) and it worked.