abhishekpaliwal
Participant
Registered since

Feb 9, 2021

Bose Quiet Control 30 to Laptop

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

Bose product name : Quiet Control 30

Firmware Version: NA

App Version: NA

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on HP Elitebook on Windows 10

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce 

I am unable to connect by Bose Quiet Control 30 to laptop with Windows 10. The device gets paired and connect when I tried to pair it but then it got disconnected after 5 seconds.

When I open BT connections on my laptop, device appears to be paired but does not connect anymore.

What environment do you experience the issue in? Across

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: Bose Quiet Control 30 to Laptop

Hi abhishekpaliwal,

Sorry to hear that you are facing some difficulties in keeping a stable connection to your Windows 10 device.

Do you have any similar issues with other devices or does this just occur with your computer?

Let's begin by clearing the Bluetooth list of your headphones. 

• Power off your product
  • Press and hold the Power/Bluetooth button for 10 seconds until your hear Bluetooth device list cleared.

Let us know how you get on.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!