Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rags
Participant
Registered since

Jul 22, 2019

Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones

Hi Support Team,

I bought Bose Quiet Comfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones. I’ve purchased during thanks giving day DEC-2015. In 2017 year problem started from right hand side not able to listen to music and hear audio and there is another problem if I switch on noise cancelling there is huge sound is coming out. Last weekend (JUL-21-2019) I got time to visit the Bose store (10250 Santa Monica Boulevard Los Angeles,CA 90067 310-552-6083) to gets repaired the headphones. The store person told me they don’t do repair headphones and told me if I want buy new one.  With this statement I really get disappointment. Bose Company don’t support for purchased items. Again spending $249, I feel no worth. I’m ready to send my headphones directly to the company to repair it. Please let me know the address.

Bose Quiet Comfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones

Author Accepted Answer selected by Rags

Hello Rags,

Thank you very much for your message, I am very sorry to see that you have had this experience. 

We are unable to provide any repair services by the community, nor does Bose repair headphones due to hygiene reasons. Within the US, the service options we provide an exchange for the headphones where you will send in your defective device, once received we will send our your replacement headset. If your product is within warranty you will get this processed free of charge however if your product is out of warranty there is a charge for this. 

To find out what options are available to you, I would recommend that you contact your regions Bose product support team where an agent will be able to assist you with this matter further.  Please follow this link, select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information and an agent there will happily assist you. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Tegan_M

Author Accepted Answer selected by Rags

Hello Rags,

Thank you very much for your message, I am very sorry to see that you have had this experience. 

We are unable to provide any repair services by the community, nor does Bose repair headphones due to hygiene reasons. Within the US, the service options we provide an exchange for the headphones where you will send in your defective device, once received we will send our your replacement headset. If your product is within warranty you will get this processed free of charge however if your product is out of warranty there is a charge for this. 

To find out what options are available to you, I would recommend that you contact your regions Bose product support team where an agent will be able to assist you with this matter further.  Please follow this link, select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information and an agent there will happily assist you. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

joelirwin
Expert
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

@Rags 

For a lot of technology nowadays, it is cheaper to by another one than to fix the one that has broke.  I just yesterday threw out my hair dryer and went to Walmart and bought another one for $18.   So why not just consider buying a Bose Soundsport Wired which at last check on eBay was (in the US, new, buy it now) priced between $35 and $50? Now these are not noise cancelling though, so you would be giving that up.  Another option since you already have a used pair of QC-20's is to look for another working used pair - preowned units are going for $75 to $100.  And another option would be to use over instead of in ear like the QC25 (I have a pair of these) which go for around $100 on ebay (new)

Rags
Participant
Registered since

Jul 22, 2019

Thanks guys for everyone suggestion

I have purachased new set QuietControl 30 wireless headphones and exist. Problem sloved

Regards

Rags

EJHumphrey
Participant
Registered since

Jul 25, 2020

Hi Tegan, 

I am facing a similar issue with my Bose Quiet Comfort Headphone. I bought the goods in April 2019 from JB-HIFI in Australia - but I now live in the UK. 

Should I approach JBHIFI directly to repair/replace the goods? 

Or can I work towards a replacement/repair/ discount on new product through this website? 

Keith_L
Community Manager

Hi EJHumphrey,

I'm sorry to hear you are also having trouble with your headphones!

As you are in the UK, the best people to reach out to for any service options would be your local support team in the UK. You can find the contact information for the team in the UK HERE. They'll be more than happy to help with this!

I hope this helps!

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!