RamsesX
Participant
Registered since

Dec 27, 2020

Bose QuietComfort Earbuds Bass enhancement

Hello, 

I'm wondering if in a future Bose will realease some features such an equalizer or bass enhancer in order to improve the bass and woofer feeling in the bose quietcomfort earbuds?

I'm using my phone's built-in dolby atmos equalizer + 3rd party bass enhancer, will this damage the earbuds also?

Thank you Bose, great product! 

3 REPLIES 3
Hector_B

Re: Bose QuietComfort Earbuds Bass enhancement

Hey RamsesX, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community! We appreciate the awesome feedback. 

We don't currently have any information on when/if this will be added. However, I would love to raise this as a future feature request. Using a third party equalizer shouldn't damage the headset. 

If any other users would like to see this added please do let us know. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
coolalala28
Participant
Registered since

Jan 14, 2021

I bought Bose QuietComfort Earbuds...but I was disappointed with it...the bose style is gone...the bass is gone...hope it can be improved by a software update...or can be increased the equalizer or bass booster is in the bose apps...this is very, very important...this is my emphasis on your quality...

coolalala28
Participant
Registered since

Jan 14, 2021

I hope you can deal with it as soon as possible...