Re: Bose QuietComfort and Sport Earbuds Multi Point support.

Hello all, 

Thank you all for posting and contributing to this thread. 

I can confirm that you can store up to seven devices in the earbud device list. However you will only be able to stream audio from only one device at a time, this means that there isn't any multi-point support for either set of headphones. 

I have made note of everyone's feedback on this thread and will be passing this on for you all. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 12, 2020

Hi @Hector_B  thank you for responding. Hopefully the multi-point can be there, it's such an awesome and deal-breaker for many of us. Fingers-crossed that your Product Team can fulfill this requests from your loyal supporters.

Participant
Registered since

Sep 24, 2020

@Hector_B  based on my understanding, you gave more information to the people participating to this forum. Can i get them ? IS it possible to make them public ?

It's really a big request to get the multipoint. If it's not the case, I will also buy another product.

Contributor
Registered since

Feb 15, 2020

Senns don’t have multipoint either do they or have they added that now, or do you mean for the price might as well get the Senns anyway?

Contributor
Registered since

Feb 15, 2020

Why the heck would Bose not include multi connect I though that was a standard thing for Bose?

Contributor
Registered since

Feb 15, 2020

What Apple is doing is a totally different thing. For example take myself, I have a iPhone, ipad, Apple Watch and MacBook Pro and the headphones will follow me around the devices as they are needed, at present it’s the AirPods V2 and pros which I have and later the studio headphones.

Blue Tooth 4.2 onwards I believe supports multi point connect, it’s not a hardware feature, if Bose really have forgotten to enable this then that is well stupid basically, sorry Bose I’m being polite here, I’m sure it’s a misunderstanding?

Contributor
Registered since

Feb 15, 2020

Hi they are just about to launch on Amazon today, any update on the multi-connect. If it’s a no then I’ll skip this version if it’s coming then I’ll order a set, same as a lot of people I guess.

Contributor
Registered since

Oct 6, 2020

I just received the Bose Sport earbuds.  They don't seem to support Multi Point connecting.  I will be returning them if this is not fixed in the next week or two.

Participant
Registered since

Oct 7, 2020

I’ve just tried this and the app does not support adding additional sources. It appears to be a bug

Participant
Registered since

Oct 8, 2020

Big problem with this for me. I've tried a number of times to get the Music app to recognize my non-phone device. It just won't. The funny thing is, when paired to my phone, it sees that there can be another device, but then has to unpair and exit to the product screen to re-pair. And then it can't pair from the app, EVEN THOUGH I can do through my mp3 player.